Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Color Throwdown #179

♥ Happy [belated] Valentine's Day, CTD friends ♥ Kristin here to host this week's challenge. I chose my colors based on a new digi paper pack I created and the aforementioned special day ♥ Hopefully your clever minds can put them to use in other ways as well, being that V Day has come and gone! Our CTD gals sure did a fantastic job of working with my palette! Some even chose to use my new paper :] Check out their superb works of art!!

Kristin Eberline - Mindless Creativity

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud

Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene


Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion


Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Jenny Peterson, February Guest Designer - My Little Stampin' Spot


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Kerri Michaud - Cards by Kerri



Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs

Pretty big dose of inspiration, huh? We sure hope you can play along with us this week! Rules are listed in our right sidebar if you're a newby. Be sure to upload your creations before 11:59pm on Sunday to be considered for our Featured Stamper badge!!





2 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Fab colour combo, I just had to have a go at this! Great DT cards too. xx

Stine H said...

Great challenge and beautiful DT cards!!