Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Color Throwdown #239

 

Hi, everyone, it's time for this week's challenge. Barbara here, and I'm hoping you like my soft, Springtime color palette. We also hope to see lots of you playing along this week; remember, if you don't have these exact colors, no worries! Just use what you have that is as close as possible to these. After you have your creation done, add your card to the linky thing at the bottom of the post. Please link directly to your post and not your general blog link. Don't forget to use the keyword CTD239 if you upload to any online galleries and for any questions, please see the challenge rules listed in the sidebar.

The design team has some awesome inspiration for you, so check them out and then go create!


*********************************************


Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits


Frances Byrne - Stamp Owl's Studio - Guest Designer


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy


Joan Ervin - Stamping With a Passion


Lori Tecler - Inking Aloud


Lynn Put - The Queen's Scene


Wanda Cullen - Cullen-ary Creations



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor


Denise Marzec - The Paper Landscaper




**Inlinkz**

4 comments:

Bev said...

I'm so sorry, but for some unknown reason your link photo came up instead of my card. Can you still view my card or can you cancel it so I can try again?

By the way,It's a great colour challenge with some beautiful DT inspirations.

Many Thanks
Bev x

MarvA1ix said...

Perfect spring colors for such beautiful projects. Thanks to the DT for the lovely samples, and it was a delight to use these colors to create.

Sasha said...

Sorry I'm l;ate entering...only just seen your challenge. The colours are really beautiful and such fabulous DT inspiration, too. Thank you for the opportunity to enter x

Sue said...

Whoops, I spotted you fabulous challenge last week and nearly forgot to link me entry!!
Thank you for such gorgeous DT inspiration, I love those colours
Sue xx